IP and Networking have become a priority for our industry. As such, SMPTE has partnered with Cisco to offer world-class networking courses designed to provide each learner with deep theory and practical application of internetworking concepts and principles.
Each course includes online, interactive lessons, Packet Tracer Network Simulator Application, Packet Tracer Lab Assignments, and access to the global Cisco Academy Connection** contains resources for registered course participants and alumni. These are supported by live, weekly online instructor coaching sessions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Explain network technologies.
• Explain how devices access local and remote network resources.
• Describe router hardware.
• Explain how switching operates in a small to medium-sized business network.
• Design an IP addressing scheme to provide network connectivity for a small to medium-sized business network.
• Configure initial settings on a network device.
• Implement basic network connectivity between devices.
• Configure monitoring tools available for small to medium-sized business networks.